We are seeking an Assistant Project Manager to support the Parallel Infrastructure (PI) Project Managers with client systems and close out of projects. The candidate will work within AT&T Systems to input, report, track and manage PI site specific costs, close out processes and deliverables. They will keep status of the close out process for each site location. They will coordinate, support and drive PI field crew(s) to supply the deliverable for timely closeout. Work closely with PI Project Managers to ensure accurate forecasting of completion. Work with different programs within AT&T (HRR, BTS, ABM) and different AT&T divisions (TSG, Market C&E, Market Transport, Etc.). Support the development of internal systems and processes for reporting and tracking of program requirements. Work with Parallel Director(s) and Manager(s) to implement new solutions and drive efficiencies. Championing of continuous process improvements that contribute to a more efficient and effective team and such other tasks and initiatives assigned from time to time that are for the betterment of the Company.
Charlotte, NC - Waverly area. This position is not eligible for a relocation incentive.
- Proven knowledge of wireless carrier deployment and construction. (AT&T background preferred)
- Proven experience in AT&T Wireless Systems.
- Proven ability to interact, develop and maintain a positive working relationship with personnel on all levels, both within the company and with clients.
- Preferred: past direct or indirect engagement by AT&T wireless related to the telecommunications infrastructure industry and the wireless communications ecosystem that we serve.
- Strong knowledge of AT&T Close Out Process for Macro Sites. (Terminologies, installation methods, etc.)
- AT&T Systems knowledge: Swifttrac, NORAD, MPACT, FileTrac, LEVO, Quality Punchlist, National Trackers
- Strong general manager with reporting skills to manage: AT&T Close out Meetings, detailed oriented, maintain tracker and systems, report on status (internal and external), work with multiple counterparts to provide holistic site delivery.
- Clear and concise communicator.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office along with other widely used systems and reporting tools.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to understand complex contractual obligations and wireless standards.
- Mitigate risk by identifying ahead of time potential contract, vendor, supplier, and client issues that arise in the telecommunication industry.
- Partnering with broader team to work toward seamless delivery.
- Generate reports for client as required; reports for management as needed.
- Identifying areas of opportunity for improvement and develop processes and improvements to contribute to team efficiencies.
- Willingness to partner with anyone on the team on a variety of matters that will arise in a high-growth, start-up environment.
- This is a hybrid position located in Charlotte, NC.
- There is no travel required for this position.
- Position may be filled through a staffing or third-party company.