Parallel Infrastructure is a leading developer and owner of communication towers. Parallel is a fast-paced, growth environment with a team of passionate professionals determined to provide the critical infrastructure needed to deploy next generation state-of-the-art wireless technology across the United States.
This position is responsible for supporting the Project Directors as follows:
- Request POs from finance and track to ensure delivery to vendor.
- Prepare and submit reports to PM/PMDs for contractual deliverable due to client.
- Track client deliverables through internal approval process to ensure timely and accurate delivery to client.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reporting to client as needed.
- Prepare reports as required by management.
- Championing of continuous process improvements that contribute to a more efficient and effective team.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven experience in planning, organizing and implementing work priorities to ensure the orderly flow of documentation and information throughout the project progress.
- Proven ability to interact, develop and maintain a positive working relationship with personnel on all levels, both within the company and with clients.
- Proven knowledge of maintaining project schedules.
- Clear and concise communicator.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office along with other widely used systems and reporting tools.
- Preferred – past direct or indirect engagement by a wireless tower or related technology company that resulted in exposure to the telecommunications infrastructure industry and the wireless communications ecosystem that we serve.
- Experience in working with database systems such as SiteTracker, Salesforce etc. for project tracking.
- Experience in preparing reports in Excel incorporating pivot tables, and routine formulas.
- Proven experience and understanding in schedule management.