Slope Room at Gravity Haus Vail is looking for a Restaurant Manager to join our team of adventure lovers looking to provide enlightened hospitality to our members and guests! Join a community of like-minded professionals on our mission to become Vail's most delicious and gracious restaurant. Inspired by the soul of Colorado’s Western Slope, Slope Room is an elevated eatery and gathering place serving chef-driven New American fare. Featuring sustainably and locally sourced ingredients, Slope Room’s “pasture-to-table” philosophy offers an unforgettable, authentically Colorado dining experience for Vail locals and visitors.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced host to inspire, lead, and create wonderful experiences for our guests. The ideal candidate has a commitment to excellence and a desire to learn and grow.
Benefits at Gravity Haus:
• Paid Time Off!
• Unlimited Gym Membership in our brand new fitness facility
• Epic Ski Pass for full time employees
• Access to gear via Haus Quiver
• Full benefits after 30 days and 401k with matching after 1 year
• Employee Dining and Travel Discounts up to 40% off
Requirements for Success:
• Experience in a similar role within the hospitality industry
• Passion for food, beverage, and hospitality
• Desire to learn and grow
• Commitment to excellence
• Positive attitude
• Ability to work well within a large team
• Excellent personal presentation
• Ability to communicate with members of the kitchen and dining room teams
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of our team and grow with us!