Join a community of like-minded adventurers on our mission to galvanize a global membership of outdoor enthusiasts who care about their personal growth and the planet. Gravity Haus Vail (formerly Vail Mountain Lodge) re-opened on December 18th with Vail's hottest new food and beverage program, brand new lobby and modern hotel rooms.
We offer a strong winter incentive program toward one of the following options: ski pass, wellness program, parking or bus pass in addition to an Employee Gravity Haus Membership that includes discounts across our divisions, select partners and fitness membership.
We are looking for competent and motivated Front Desk Agents to join our team of genuine hospitality professionals.
Some of the Front Desk Agent responsibilities are as follows:
- Conducts tours of the facility and promotes Gravity Haus membership benefits.
- Provides warm welcome for members and guests at Dryland Fitness & Spa.
- Delivers exceptional customer service by anticipating client needs, and seeking solutions.
- Acts as a resource for all policies, classes programs, services and activities related to Gravity Haus, Dryland Fitness & Spa, retail items, cancellation policies, membership sales, etc.
- Continually strives to understand all the services, products and sales items in the retail, fitness, spa, SlopeRoom, Unravel & Gravity Haus.
- Stays up-to-date and well-versed department developments. Uses proper communication tools to receive and pass along information.
- Answers the telephone and directs calls as appropriate.
- Handles all the billing and point-of-sale functions including day pass, membership, spa services and retail sales.
- Maintains cleanliness and functionality of the facility. Reports maintenance or housekeeping issues in a timely manner.
- Ensures the facility is prepared for proper opening and closing each day.
- Monitors the daily appointments and facility traffic to ensure the proper number of staff are on duty to assist guests/members.
- Assists Supervisor in performing scheduled inventory of reception, desk mitigations and retail area for proper ordering.
- Is trustworthy, reliable and comfortable playing on a team.
- Prepares daily reports, receipts for services and retail sales.
- Conducts accurate financial reporting and works with accounting to ensure proper billing procedures.
- Attends all departmental, spa and property meetings and training sessions.
- Performs or assists with special projects or events as delegated by the Management Team.
- All other duties as assigned.