Join a community of like-minded adventurers on our mission to galvanize a global membership of outdoor enthusiasts that care about their personal growth and the planet. Gravity Haus Vail (formerly Vail Mountain Lodge) re-opened on December 18th with Vail's hottest new food and beverage program, brand new lobby and modern hotel rooms.
We offer a strong incentive program towards one of the following options: ski pass, wellness program, parking or bus pass in addition to an Employee Gravity Haus Membership that includes discounts across our divisions, select partners and fitness membership.
We are looking for a competent and motivated Houseman to join our team of genuine hospitality professionals.
Some responsibilities for this position are as follow:
- Walk the property daily and oversee the cleanliness levels in all areas: rooms, common areas ( lobby, restrooms, hallways, entryways), laundry areas and look for opportunities to improve.
- Assist the housekeepers by removing the trash, dirty linen and towels.
- Oversee all public areas for cleanliness.
- Respond to guest requests and inquiries via radio.
- Attend to laundry room.
- A team player in coordinating with all other departments.
- Available to work weekends, holidays and a mix of shifts ( two days a week 1:30pm -10pm and three days a week 8am - 4:30pm).
- Ability to lift more than 50lbs, move cars with linen and sometimes furniture.
- Sacar linen sucio y basura de los cuartos y ser un apoyo para las housekeepers.Trabajar en equipo en coordinacion con todos los departamentos del hotel.
- Atender llamadas por el radio, de preferencia entender Ingles.
- Limpiar areas publicas.
- Atender la laundry.
- Disponibilidad para trabajar fines de semana y dias festivos, con un orario de dos dias de 1:30pm a las 10pm y tres dias de 8am - 4:30pm.
- Habilidad hacer trabajos pesados como mover muebles, levantar mas de 50lbs y mover carros con linen.