Front Office Manager | Gravity Haus in Breckenridge, CO
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Front Office Manager is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day leadership of the Front desk and Bell departments. This position is responsible for handling many of the administrative and operational duties of maintaining the Front Office Department. Customer service is a key responsibility, from guest arrival to departure, in accordance with Gravity Haus and Vail Resorts standards. This position is to plan, organize and monitor staff activities to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards set by the hotel.
- Distribute and delegate work load to guarantee maximum production and guest satisfaction with minimum outlay of expenses in terms of labor.
- Investigate complaints, evaluate corrective actions and implement plan to resolve and de-escalate conflicts.
- Communicate effectively to provide clear direction in assigning and instructing housekeeping in details of work.
- Manage finances of Front office operations including budget, forecasts and inventory.
- Be the leader of Brand Standards for the Brand and be a driver of the customer experience
- Provide staffing, training, counseling and performance review for the Front Office department.
- Ensure employees understand expectations and parameters.
- Comply with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of operation.
- Solicit employee feedback and review employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
- Emphasize guest satisfaction- during all departmental meetings and focus on continuous improvement.
- Capital budget, perform any additional tasks or projects as required.
- Maintain high moral, good work environment, sense of professionalism and guide the staff to increase productivity.
- Able to schedule staff effectively and efficiently with CPAR
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma.
- Previous experience in managing a hotel/resort Front Office department
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Supervisory/ Management/Assistant
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Advanced ability in English
- Good communication, organization and time management skills.
- Lift weight from 25-50 lbs
The budgeted range starts at $49,000-$60,900 + annual bonus. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
ABOUT GRAVITY HAUS
The Gravity Haus mission is to create a globally conscious community for the modern adventurer. Our community consists of those who care about the planet and their personal growth. Based in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, we are built for community and tailored to adventure. We aim to curate a sustainable experience for our adventure loving community specializing in uniquely designed guest rooms, functional co-working spaces, world class guided experiences, thoughtfully crafted food and beverage, and holistic training and recovery. WE ARE CREATING A GLOBALLY CONSCIOUS COMMUNITY FOR THE MODERN ADVENTURER.
WE BELIEVE IN ASKING 3 QUESTIONS
Is it good for you? Is it good for the planet? Is it an amazing experience?
We accomplish this by:
Innovating modern hospitality with a focus on sport and providing access to curated guided adventures creating unique experiences in our Haus and in nature.
Creating deep human connections and relationships with our members and guests at every touchpoint and in all outlets through unexpectedly genuine hospitality.
Fostering a community that encourages the achievement of each member’s personal goals and growth.
If you’re an entrepreneur, have a passion for hospitality and want to build a community of like-minded adventure enthusiasts, we invite you to submit your resume and application at gravityhaus.com/careers. We appreciate all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal
permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Gravity Haus is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.