Executive Housekeeping Manager
Location: Gravity Haus | Breckenridge, CO
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Executive Housekeeping Manager is responsible for assisting with the day to day leadership of the housekeeping department and its employees. This position is responsible for handling many of the administrative and operational duties of maintaining the Housekeeping Department. Customer service is a key responsibility, from guest arrival to departure, in accordance with Gravity Haus standards. This position is to plan, organize and monitor staff activities to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards set by the hotel, which requires continuous visual inspection of guest rooms and public areas.
- Distribute and delegate work load to guarantee maximum production and guest satisfaction with minimum outlay of expenses in terms of labor.
- Investigate complaints, evaluate corrective actions and implement plan to resolve and de-escalate conflicts.
- Communicate effectively to provide clear direction in assigning and instructing housekeeping in details of work.
- Manage finances of housekeeping operations including budget, forecasts and inventory.
- Provide staffing, training, counseling and performance reviews for the housekeeping department.
- Ensure employees understand expectations and parameters.
- Comply with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of operation.
- Ensure the Housekeeping Department leads the charge in regard to recycling
- Solicit employee feedback and review employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
- Emphasize guest satisfaction- during all departmental meetings and focus on continuous improvement.
- Capital budget, perform any additional tasks or projects as required.
- Coordinate and align with Gravity Haus ownership group.
- Supervise the linen inventory based on forecast CPOR
- Maintain high moral, good work environment, sense of professionalism and guide the staff to increase productivity.
- Able to schedule staff effectively and efficiently with CPOR
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma.
- Previous experience in managing a hotel/resort housekeeping department
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Supervisory/ Management/Assistant Housekeeper
- Valid Driver’s License
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Advanced ability in English Required
- Good communication, organization and time management skills.
- Lift weight from 25-50 lbs
- Ability to communicate in Spanish
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
ABOUT GRAVITY HAUS
The Gravity Haus mission is to create a globally conscious community for the modern adventurer. Our community consists of those who care about the planet and their personal growth. Based in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, we are built for community and tailored to adventure. We aim to curate a sustainable experience for our adventure loving community specializing in uniquely designed guest rooms, functional co-working spaces, world class guided experiences, thoughtfully crafted food and beverage, and holistic training and recovery. WE ARE CREATING A GLOBALLY CONSCIOUS COMMUNITY FOR THE MODERN ADVENTURER.
WE BELIEVE IN ASKING 3 QUESTIONS
Is it good for you? Is it good for the planet? Is it an amazing experience?
We accomplish this by:
Innovating modern hospitality with a focus on sport and providing access to curated guided adventures creating unique experiences in our Haus and in nature.
Creating deep human connections and relationships with our members and guests at every touchpoint and in all outlets through unexpectedly genuine hospitality.
Fostering a community that encourages the achievement of each member’s personal goals and growth.
If you’re an entrepreneur, have a passion for hospitality and want to build a community of like-minded adventure enthusiasts, we invite you to submit your resume and application at gravityhaus.com/careers. We appreciate all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal
permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Gravity Haus is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.