Join a community of like-minded adventurers on our mission to galvanize a global membership of outdoor enthusiasts that care about their personal growth and the planet. Gravity Haus Vail (formerly Vail Mountain Lodge) is set to re-open on December 18th with Vail's hottest new food and beverage program, brand new lobby and modern hotel rooms.
We offer a strong winter incentive program towards one of the following options: ski pass, wellness program, parking or bus pass in addition to an Employee Gravity Haus Membership that includes discounts across our divisions, select partners and fitness membership. Employee housing is available for full time positions.
We are looking for competent and motivated Front Desk Agents to join our team of genuine hospitality professionals.
Some of the Front Desk Agent responsibilities are as follow:
- Check in and check out protocols with daily usage of the PMS system and Alice software.
- Communicate efficiently with all Gravity Haus divisions to create a memorable guest experience.
- Reach out to each guest and member to assist with the pre arrival planning.
- Reply to reservations inquiries from direct guests and partners.
- Collectively work towards driving revenue across the Gravity Haus family.
- Participate in company meetings.
- Be a Gravity Haus Ambassador with an active part in our mission and vision.
- Provide a genuine and elevated guest experience with a community focus, sustainable approach and driven attitude.