We are an integrated genetic medicines company developing targeted, disease-modifying medicines for patients with life-limiting respiratory diseases. Our treatments address the underlying genetic cause in underserved populations and have the potential to tremendously impact the quality and length of patients’ lives.
At ReCode, we bring a unique blend of rigor, creativity, and curiosity to our high-hurdle mission: harnessing our multi-platform approach to develop disease-modifying medicines. Our team is uniquely positioned to tackle this challenge, given our extensive experience in RNA delivery technologies, protein structure, tRNA biology, mRNA manufacturing, gene editing, and drug development.
The Project Manager is responsible for project planning, tracking and execution of projects/programs from pre-IND through NDA. The Project Manager will support to ensure all project/program milestones and deliverables are met, and that tasks are well executed and managed.
HERE’S SOME OF WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with project team leadership to develop a detailed project plan and associated budget ensuring cross-functional alignment and accountability. Make project related scope, cost, and schedule decisions in consultation, as appropriate, with project stakeholders and senior management staff.
- Create and drive timelines to keep project(s)/program(s) on schedule. Prepare project/program timelines (Gantt chart) identifying all significant activities, dependencies, resources, and milestones. Assist the project/program team leadership in planning, coordinating, and tracking cross-functional and external activities.
- Proactively partner with assigned clients and stakeholders to execute projects that support business objectives.
- Perform effective risk management assessments with the team, the team leadership, and stakeholders.
- Ensure that project management tools are consistently used to achieve project goals and objectives and successfully complete projects adjusting scope and communicating across the organization within agreed upon time parameters.
- Manage the annual budgeting and long-range planning process.
- Facilitate highly effective team communication. Work with the team leadership to develop and distribute agendas for regular team meetings. Provide meeting minutes and drive & follow up on Action Items.
- Provide regular project status updates and presentations to senior management and the broader organization. Prepare information with appropriate input from team members for internal as well as external partner review/governance meetings.
- Identify, develop and maintain an appropriate electronic platform for reporting/archiving/documentation of relevant program information, records, etc. Serve as a single point of contact for cross-functional project/program information (content and quality)
- Contribute expertise to the development and implementation of project management best practices to help further the needs of the business.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years Life Science industry experience, including minimum of 2 years with direct project management experience in biotechnology or pharma industries.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead teams in drug discovery/development projects.
- Knowledge with the overall drug discovery and development process including, initial clinical trial initiation and execution, including CMC, Regulatory, Safety and Clinical Operations.
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel and MS Project skills.
- Evidence of advanced problem-solving, innovative thinking, strategic planning to deliver creative solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to form and maintain strong relationships.
ReCode Therapeutics (www.recodetx.com) offers a competitive compensation/benefits with a friendly, collaborative culture that values employee engagement and ongoing career development. ReCode Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.