SENIOR RESEARCH ASSOCIATE/RESEARCH ASSOCIATE - ANALYTICAL DEVELOPMENT
We are an integrated genetic medicines company developing targeted, disease-modifying medicines for patients with life-limiting respiratory diseases. Our treatments address the underlying genetic cause in underserved populations and have the potential to tremendously impact the quality and length of patients’ lives.
At ReCode, we bring a unique blend of rigor, creativity, and curiosity to our high-hurdle mission: harnessing our multi-platform approach to develop disease-modifying medicines. Our team is uniquely positioned to tackle this challenge, given our extensive experience in RNA delivery technologies, protein structure, tRNA biology, mRNA manufacturing, gene editing, and drug development.
HERE’S SOME OF WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and validate analytical methods for the characterization and quality control of LNPs-mRNA process and formulation development.
- Author analytical methods, protocols, reports and other documents as appropriate.
- Coordinate with general analytical laboratory activities including equipment maintenance, ordering lab supplies and performing lab clean up on a routine basis.
- Work closely with process and formulation teams to coordinate sample processing and testing to support R&D through late phase product developments.
- Coordinate method development, validation and transfer activities at CRO or CDMO and review analytical documents and testing data as appropriate.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- MS or BS with 3+ years relevant industry experience preferably in an analytical development or QC environment.
- Hands-on experience with HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS and various analytical techniques is a must. Extensive hands-on experience on the analysis and characterization of mRNA and lipids is preferred.
- Track record of analytical method development, troubleshooting, optimization, validation and transfer preferably under GMP environment.
- Attention to detail and excellent skills in Microsoft Office and data analysis software (e.g., Empower, ChemStation, Chromeleon, etc.) and other applications.
- Must be comfortable to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment and collaborate effectively with other team members.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to support internal and external communications/presentations.