Ready to give some hackers hell? On the Blackpoint Cyber Team, we win the unfair fight while helping others protect what’s most important to them. Simply put, our team takes out the adversaries before they see us coming. Join us today and help put the bad guys in their place for good. Blackpoint Cyber was built by former US Department of Defense and Intelligence security experts focused on stopping malicious tradecraft and safeguarding MSP operations. Our mission? Provide absolute and unified Managed Detection and Response services to organizations across the world.
On this team, we value high-quality execution, ownership, and strong morals. With us, principles are never tested, and we are proud to always do right by our customers. If you’re a driven professional with a passion for learning and contributing towards the best, then Blackpoint welcomes you. Our team is energetic and collaborative, maintaining a high-performance culture and enabling growth through overcoming challenges in the modern cyberthreat landscape.
What You’ll Do
This position will be responsible for developing and implementing new marketing plans and programs that target specific channels to promote our products, resulting in sales growth and revenue enhancement. Responsible for the execution of all live and virtual events, this role requires creative thinking to drive maximum results. In addition to events, this role will be responsible for establishing co-marketing partnerships with other channel focused technology vendors, all in the effort to increase Blackpoint’s presence in the MSP market.
• Execute a global MSP engagement strategy including industry trade shows, hosted events, peer groups, and partner advisory council
• Optimize global lead collection, importing and disbursement process
• Manage marketing development funds program; supporting partners with funding to grow their business via marketing programs and events
• Identify and propose new channel marketing avenues to drive revenue
• Partner with other channel focused technology vendors to create community relationships and co-marketing plans
• Establish presence in online communities and peer groups
• Travel 25% or more to in-person live trade show events
• Conduct post event follow up meetings to bring feedback to sales and marketing team to better execute events in the future
What You’ll Bring
• 3+ years of experience in MSP channel marketing and sales
• Proven event planning and execution experience
• Experience analyzing and interpreting data for reporting purposes
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and balancing multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters.
• Experience utilizing project management platforms (such as Asana)
• Familiarity with CRM platforms for lead management and reporting (Hubspot preferred)
• Knowledge of the managed services market and basic technology offerings
To apply, please prepare a resume and cover letter. For more information about Blackpoint Cyber, visit our website at www.blackpointcyber.com. Blackpoint Cyber welcomes and encourages applications from qualified individuals of all races, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We thank everyone for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Blackpoint’s Response to COVID-19
We take a very proactive response to COVID-19 with all staff working remotely from home. Hygiene protocols are in place throughout the building and office if there is a need to visit. Our company’s systems and processes are set in such a manner that there should be no limitations to your productivity when working from home. We are in constant communication globally. During these challenging times, Blackpoint Cyber takes the opportunity to envision a new way of working together while continuing to collaborate meaningfully with those whom we serve and defend.