The Program Manager oversees and coordinates different related projects in the company to ensure timelines and business goals are met. Throughout a project, the Program Manager will plan and oversee those projects are completed in a timely fashion and within budget by planning and designating project resources, managing expectations, monitoring progress, and keeping stakeholders informed. This is all done within the confines of a company's goals and vision.
Essential Job Duties
1. Help define project scope, goals, dependencies, and deliverables.
2. Develop and manage a detailed product schedule and work plan.
3. Identify and direct resources required to execute successful product completion.
4. Create long and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines.
5. Delegate tasks to members best positioned to complete them.
6. Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of the product are compatible and in sync.
7. Communicate with stakeholders, executives, clients, and team members consistently about strategy, adjustments, and progress to align the project/product with their goals.
8. Keep projects and products on schedule.
9. Track project and product progress and costs to meet established goals.
10. Perform quality control on products through development to maintain the standards expected.
11. Adjust schedules and targets on the product projects as needed.
12. Lead cross-functional communication between teams and external vendors, including assigning tasks and expected deliverables.
13. Monitor and evaluate project performance to identify areas for improvement.
14. All other duties assigned.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or related field and/or 3-5 years of project management experience.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline. • Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
• Experience working in start-up organizations preferred.
• Experience working in with software development organizations.
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
Disability Specifications: CodeHunter will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.