CodeHunter is looking for a Full Stack Developer who will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle. This role is primarily responsible for frontend development using NodeJS, Express, ReactJS, Redux and MySQL on AWS platform. The ideal candidate is someone who is interested to work in ap culture and solve some interesting and challenging problems for our customers. You get to be part of our innovative engineering team and the position is based in McLean, VA office.
· Participate in all aspects of software development lifecycle and agile sprint activities.
· Work with the team in designing interactions between Frontend, Backend and database.
· Work with the team in database design to meet the information storage requirements.
· Implement RESTful APIs that use database related functions.
· Design and Develop highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
· Incorporate internal and external feedback into how applications should function and perform.
· Develop and deliver high quality code per application release schedule.
· Help optimize legacy code for improved performance and maintainability.
· Must be a team player and collaborate with the team to participate in development activities.
· Effectively communicate technical challenges, options considered and the recommended solution to team leads.
· Take ownership of significant features and drive them from development to production.
· Passionate about improving processes and developer productivity.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Experience developing web applications using ReactJS and Redux
· Experience working with NodeJS, Express, Axios
· Experience working with MySQL or other relational databases
· Experience working with Git or other source control systems
· AWS experience with Kubernetes clusters and Docker containers
· Experience working with automated deployments using CI / CD pipelines
· Experience with JIRA or similar project tracking software
· Experience with Agile, SCRUM, Sprint
· Experience writing unit tests
· Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
· Experience with Java
· Experience with microservice system architecture