CodeHunter is looking for a Frontend Developer who will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle. This role is primarily responsible for frontend development using React and Redux on AWS platform. The ideal candidate is someone who is interested to work in ap culture and solve some interesting and challenging problems for our customers. You get to be part of our innovative engineering team and the position is based in McLean, VA office.
· Participate in all aspects of software development lifecycle and agile sprint activities.
· Create wireframes and other design documentation to effectively conceptualize and communicate design strategies and design language.
· Work with API Developers in designing interactions with UI.
· Design and Develop highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
· Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
· Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
· Incorporate internal and external feedback into how applications should function and perform.
· Develop and deliver high quality code per application release schedule.
· Help optimize legacy code for improved performance and maintainability.
· Must be a team player and collaborate with the team to participate in development activities.
· Effectively communicate technical challenges, options considered and the recommended solution to team leads.
· Take ownership of significant features and drive them from development to production.
· Passionate about improving processes and developer productivity.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Experience developing web applications using ReactJS and Redux
· Experience working with Git or other source control systems
· AWS experience with Kubernetes clusters and Docker containers
· Experience with MySQL or other relational databases
· Experience working with automated deployments using CI / CD pipelines
· Familiarity with JIRA or similar project tracking software
· Experience with Agile, SCRUM, Sprint
· Experience writing unit tests
· Full stack experience with NodeJS as backend
· Familiarity with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
· Familiarity with Java
· Familiarity with microservice system architecture