· Participate in all aspects of software development lifecycle and agile sprint activities.
· Implement RESTful APIs and database related functions.
· Work with UX / UI Developers in designing interactions with RESTful API.
· Incorporate internal and external feedback into how applications should function and perform.
· Develop and deliver high quality code per application release schedule.
· Help optimize legacy code for improved performance and maintainability.
· Provide technical support for customer production issues.
· Must be a team player and collaborate with the team to participate in development activities.
· Effectively communicate technical challenges, options considered and the recommended solution to team leads.
· Take ownership of significant features and drive them from development to production.
· Passionate about improving processes and developer productivity.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Experience developing backend applications using NodeJS and Express with a focus on RESTful APIs
· Experience working with Git or other source control systems
· AWS experience with Kubernetes clusters and Docker containers
· Experience with MySQL or other relational databases
· Experience working with automated deployments using CI / CD pipelines
· Experience with JIRA or similar project tracking software
· Experience with Agile, SCRUM, Sprint
· Experience writing unit tests
· Full stack experience with React
· Familiarity with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
· Familiarity with Java
· Familiarity with microservice system architecture