CodeHunter is seeking an enthusiastic, self-directed individual who strives in a fast-paced start-up culture to join its growing team. As a Recruiting & Onboarding Specialist you will support full lifecycle recruiting, from sourcing and screening candidates, to closing hires and onboarding new team members.
While you know that recruiting at a fast-growing company is an exciting opportunity, you also know that it’s an awesome dual responsibility: Grow the culture and productivity of the company while delivering an outstanding experience to new and prospective employees. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
- Support full lifecycle recruiting, including sourcing and interacting with candidates, candidate screening, scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks, presenting offers and maintaining recruitment metrics for both current and future/anticipated openings.
- Work with hiring managers to define and scope new roles and design screening processes that meet business needs while ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Build a working understanding of the requirements for each role and the unique attributes of each team's culture and operating environment
- Ensure every candidate has an excellent interview experience regardless of outcome
- Manage employee onboarding through the HRIS and schedule orientation and training sessions
- Gather and process HR onboarding paperwork including I-9 paperwork
- Stay up to date on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Ensure new hires have technical assistance to properly set up their hardware and software
- Act as a brand ambassador to ensure a world class experience for each new team member
- Work as a key member of our HR team, contributing ideas and working on projects that fuel company-wide growth.
- Ensure detailed and smooth onboarding and orientation experience for each new hire
- Perform other administrative duties as requested
- 2-5 years’ experience as a Recruiter, Onboarding Specialist, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with an Applicant Tracking System
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and professional websites like LinkedIn
- Experience recruiting salaried, professional roles, preferably for a SaaS or tech environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of detail
- Basic knowledge of local and federal employment laws
- Start-up experience as an in-house recruiter preferred
- BA or BS degree, or equivalent professional experience