The Sr Product Marketing Manager will have a deep understanding of the Hyperion platform, customer verticals, and competitive landscape. They will be a product evangelist and own the go-to-market plan (GTM) for product launches and market communications throughout product life cycles. They will have the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into business benefits and develop product positioning, messaging, and content that resonates with customers along each stage of the buying process.
· Lead and develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with targeted buyers by understanding our brand, customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive landscape.
· Develop and continually evaluate the pricing structure of the assigned product line to ensure the Company maintains a profit margin on the product line and the Company remains competitive with the marketplace.
· Create, manage, and execute the product marketing strategy and integrated marketing campaigns for new and existing products to optimize reach, customer acquisition, and retention.
· Lead creation of thought-leading product marketing materials and content across digital and print communications such as customer literature, blogs, e-mails, videos, webinars, presentations, web copy, advertisement, and trade show/event material.
· Develop a competitive intelligence framework and research, manage and provide key insights that will guide product requirements/positioning and strategic marketing initiatives.
· Create effective materials and collaborate closely with cross-functional stakeholders like product management, sales, partner marketing, and customer success to achieve goals.
· Partner with Bluetext marketing team to execute winning marketing initiatives.
· Plans directs the development of the communications program for assigned products and manages the implementation of the material.
· Promotes, directs, and assists sales activities among selected types of customers or prospects and provides information for sales forecasts.
· Monitor market and competitive trends, feed insights back, and adjust strategies and execution as needed.
· Comprehensive understanding of the latest trends in digital e-commerce marketing and practices
· Highly proficient computer skills and internet savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and Outlook
· Work in a dynamic, large, and complex organization on tight-timelines within a cross-functional virtual team setting, often on multiple projects simultaneously
· Prior experience with a proven track record of successfully managing and building client relationships
· Ability to self-manage workload against multiple competing priorities and deadlines
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (emails, Word documents, presentations, etc.), including experience working with technical and business audiences, familiarity with a variety of marketing channels and practices
· Responsible for delivery of high-quality client and internal deliverables
· Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively
· Strong organizational skills to support reporting, tracking, and follow up
· Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with multiple functional areas such as sales, program management, and marketing
· Exceptional customer service skills and focus on quality
· Comfortable/versed in working with an executive-level customer base
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to professionally work and interact with clients on a day to day basis
· Ability to work directly with client implementation teams and product development collaborative and communicate the voice of the customer
· Ability to work with C-level executives with a high level of business acumen
· Ability to recreate issues on test systems to provide additional information to the development team for resolution
· Ability to document resolution of issues
· Ability to work with a virtual test environment for troubleshooting and testing
· Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
· B.S./B.A. College Degree or equivalent work experience (4 years +)
· Prior product marketing experience
· Social media marketing expertise
· US Citizenship required