Please do not apply if you are not a US Citizen. This role requires US Citizenship.
CodeHunter is looking for a Salesforce Developer who will be responsible for all types of standard Salesforce Development and customization. This development includes but is not limited to coding, unit testing, building applications, and creating and modifying existing applications. This position will work for hand in hand with our Salesforce Administrator and other business analysts.
· Build Salesforce applications using Apex and Visualforce and leverage the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform.
· Create/modify existing controllers, controller extensions, and triggers across all platforms.
· Develop custom applications and integrations using Salesforce.com with other systems
· Apply best practices and design patterns of best-of-breed applications developed on the Salesforce.com platform
· Create and execute unit, integration, and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data
· Gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions, and production issues reported by end-users
Experience & Qualifications
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
· 3+ years of Salesforce Developer experience
· Current Salesforce certifications (e.g., App Builder, Platform Developer)
· Apex and Visualforce development, design, configuration, testing, and deployment of Salesforce.com solutions
· In-depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and experience building integrations with Salesforce.com.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Have experience with Salesforce Lightning
· Have experience designing APIs and integration