Please do not apply if you are not a US Citizen. This role requires US Citizenship.
Reporting to the Director of IT, the OT/IT Manager's primary responsibility is to manage all Systems that support the production environment of our CodeHunter SaaS solution. This person is accountable for maintaining and implementing the AWS Cloud infrastructure including business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and solutions, including risk assessments, business impact analyses, strategy selection, and documentation of business continuity and disaster recovery procedures. Maximize computer network and electronic capabilities by studying technical applications, securing information, and providing solutions for company and individual users.
- Build and run 24x7 global operations for our AWS infrastructure for our customer-facing CodeHunter production SaaS product.
- Own end-to-end availability and performance of critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence.
- Developing and evolving vision and strategy of cloud IT infrastructure solution supporting CodeHunter
- Providing a stable, reliable, safe, secure, and scalable environment for the continuous operation of our CodeHunter application which relies upon it, with minimal unplanned downtime
- Establishing standardized processes based upon ITIL to effectively manage the performance of the technical infrastructure (availability and performance of applications and servers, service desk ticket management, hardware, lifecycle management, etc.)
- Developing a Disaster Recovery strategy plan for critical systems and infrastructure
- Maintaining a disaster recovery plan for critical systems and infrastructure
- Maintaining regular reporting to Senior Management on system performance and health
- Establishing service level agreements (SLAs) and operating level agreements in alignment with company objectives and customer needs
- Assessing single points of failure and implementing actions appropriately
- Working closely with Product and Engineering to review customer requirements and feedback and identify opportunities for systems enhancements
- Overseeing deployments, fixes, updates, and related processes
- Automating operational processes, as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements
- Promoting knowledge sharing within the team, by contributing to the knowledge base, and helping coworkers better understand our automation processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, mathematics, or related field, preferred
- PMP, ITIL, CPM, preferred
- Minimum of ten (10) years of progressively responsible experience in the technical area which should include seven (7) years of experience in multi-location, multi-cloud infrastructure design, and operations.
- Strong working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)