Please do not apply if you are not a US Citizen. This role requires US Citizenship.
As a member of the IT team, the Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the administration of the Salesforce Service Cloud and eCommerce Platform; this includes system configuration, maintenance, enhancements and upgrades, reporting, data integrity, deployments, security, and end-user support. The Salesforce Administrator is intimately familiar with the benefits, limitations, and configuration of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and the eCommerce Platform and is responsible for supporting the standard, and custom cloud-based applications and works alongside the sales and client success teams to design, develop, and deploy the enterprise platform.
- • A 'hands-on' leader/driver with a strong background in managing a complex Salesforce enterprise environment
- • Work with the business and the technology teams to deliver solutions that address their needs. Create and review designs for new solutions in the context of the existing organization.
- • Provide technical and functional support to users of Salesforce and related applications.
- • Create and manage users; Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security); Monitor, manage and modify Parsons Salesforce user auto-provisioning processes.
- • Provide administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, and workflow.
- • Create and modify objects, fields, reports, dashboards, etc. as directed.
- • Build and maintain system automation using Process Builder, Flow, and Workflow Rules.
- • Test and document changes to the system.
- • Develop training material as needed and provide one-on-one and group training to end-users. Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices
- • Work with team members to develop specifications and technical designs for complex projects using a combination of out-of-the-box features and custom code.
- • Work in an agile and dynamic environment to facilitate timely responses to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- • Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience (5yrs+)
- • Certified Salesforce Administrator
- • Prior Sales Operations experience a plus
- • US Citizenship required
- • 5+ years of experience with Salesforce platform administration or development
- • 3+ years of experience with object modeling in Salesforce
- • Knowledgeable in standard Salesforce functions, especially Sales, Service, and Communities; Full comprehension of out-of-the-box Sales & Service Cloud and Partner Community standard objects.
- • Excellent interpersonal relationships with staff and internal business clients.
- • Expert knowledge of Salesforce data security model, permission sets, profiles, public groups, and sharing rules.
- • Experience working with Salesforce Sites, CORS, Connected Apps, SSO
- • Experience working with App Builder, Flow Builder, Process Builder, Workflows, Email Alerts, Email Templates, Validation Rules, and APEX Triggers.
- • Experience using the Salesforce REST API and Metadata API
- • Strong knowledge of relational databases
- • Ability to present ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language
- • Expert IT Administration supporting Microsoft Office, Windows, Mac OS, Zoom, Slack, and other productivity tools such as Asana, Jira, Confluence, etc.