Please do not apply if you are not a US Citizen. This role requires US Citizenship.
*This is not a remote position, the applicant must be able to work in McLean, VA
As an Application Support Engineer, your role is to delight our customers with your enthusiasm and expertise using the CodeHunter platform. Customers will look to you for technical guidance and for advice in addressing their product usage and issue needs. You will also be a voice of the customer into CodeHunter’s marketing, product, and engineering teams for product feedback and improvements. You will play an integral role in building knowledge within the team and be part of strategic initiatives for organizational and process improvements. Ideally, you have worked in a customer support environment, handled all tiers of support issues, been on-call during weekends, and familiar with Salesforce Service cloud.
· Provide email, web, and phone support to CodeHunter customers and partners
· Utilize the CodeHunter environment, connectors, 3rd party partner software, and tools to investigate issues
· Document known solutions to internal and external knowledge base
· Submit well documented bugs and feature requests arising from customer submitted requests
· Participate in weekend on-call support rotation as needed
· Work on technical and non-technical projects
· Strong Customer Advocacy skills
· Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
· Strong troubleshooting skills to logically go about solving problems
· Subject Matter Expertise in one or more technical area(s)
· Strong teaming skills in a highly collaborative environment and the ability to function in global arenas
· B.S. or M.S degree in CS, MIS or equivalent discipline
· 3+ years of cybersecurity experience and Scripting/coding experience in any of the following: Python, Java, .Net, NodeJS, R
· 1-5 years’ experience in a Technical Support or similar function
· Experience writing, troubleshooting, and debugging advanced SQL queries
· Ability to understand basic query profiles and execution plans
· Knowledge of SQL data types and functions
· Good understanding of Amazon AWS ecosystem
· Experience troubleshooting connectivity issues
· Good understanding of the technical fundamentals of the Internet. You should have sufficient knowledge of internet protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP/S, SFTP, DNS as well as the ability to use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot connectivity issues.
· Excellent writing and communication skills with an attention to detail