US CITIZENS ONLY
*This is not a remote position, the applicant must be willing to work in McLean, VA
The Director of Client Success is a highly technical role supporting customers using CodeHunter, our SaaS-based malware hunting application. As the Director, you will build and lead the Application Support Engineering team. The team will ensure CodeHunter customers successfully onboard and adopt CodeHunter with a positive experience, troubleshoot software coding questions and malware findings, drive growth through renewals and expansion, and help drive the technical portion of enterprise sales, as needed.
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Customer Success organization, focusing on driving product adoption, leading a positive customer experience, and driving growth through gross renewals and net retention improvements.
- Respond to customer inquiries supporting their technical questions about the findings of the application code analysis and findings delivered by CodeHunter.
- Work with marketing and product management to escalate customer needs and requests, and product bugs and fixes.
- Drive customer outcomes, product adoption, and customer experience.
- Lead the technical assessment as part of the sales process for enterprise accounts.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores.
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability.
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiative to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement.
- Build and lead a world-class team:
- Recruit and develop a high-performing team.
- Develop company-wide Customer Success motion integrating processes, content, and data to/from. stakeholder organizations (e.g., Marketing, Sales, Product/Engineering, etc.).
- Foster collaboration within the CodeHunter team and across customers.
- Drive operational practices to track the performance of teams and individuals.
- Work closely with management to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks).
- US Citizenship required
- 7 - 10 years of management experience leading teams in a software company
- 5 years experience leading Customer Success teams, account management, or sales teams. Professional services experience is a plus.
- 3 years experience leading managers of teams in a SaaS or subscription enterprise software company
- Cybersecurity experience is a plus
- Prior software coding experience or analysis experience
- Proven experience leading teams, driving new and expansion sales, driving software adoption, and leveraging Customer Success best practices
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem-solving, communication, delegation, and planning
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Able to collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders
- Experience successfully working with senior (C-level) executives
- Holds strong operational skills that will drive organizational efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Willing and able to address escalated customer issues with speed and urgency
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values.
- Successful completion of a background check.
- Ability to use CodeHunter’s malware hunting SaaS product.