The PLG Marketing Specialist
will play a critical role in the CodeHunter’s product-led growth strategy by
supporting efforts to attract and obtain new users and retain paid customers. In this role, you will help execute digital
marketing campaigns across the entire user lifecycle—from attracting product
qualified leads (PQLs) to sign-up to our Freemium version of CodeHunter,
nurturing the leads to upgrade to paid subscriptions, and ongoing promotions of
new features and benefits throughout the user journey. You will be part of the marketing team and
will have the opportunity to work alongside our product, operations, and
executive team during a period of rapid growth.
- Coordinate impactful email campaigns targeting new users across the customer lifecycle, from new-subscriber to cancelled-subscriber reactivation pushes.
- Own select email efforts from start to finish—developing creative, segmenting lists, deploying campaigns, reporting on performance, and making recommendations for future optimizations.
- Collaborate with CodeHunter’s product development team and Client Success team to maximize subscribers’ site usage, drive their utilization of on-site benefits (such as tutorials and personalized usage recommendations) and to optimize on-site retention flows (such as subscription reactivation experiences).
- Work with the product development team and partners to engage and educate subscribers using other platforms—including mobile and social media —through both paid and organic initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for improved subscriber engagement in third-party ecosystems including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Support A/B tests of segmentation tactics, design choices, and pricing strategies across CodeHunter’s site, emails, and apps, as well as in paid campaigns.
- Report on test results by synthesizing data from finance, analytics, and product teams.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in digital media, marketing, or ecommerce is required.
- Specific experience with SaaS-based software products.
- Proficiency using digital analytics tools (Tableau, Pendo.io, Salesforce Pardot, HubSpot) and Microsoft Excel to measure the impact of marketing campaigns, determine the outcomes of A/B tests, and identify performance trends.
- Basic copywriting and graphic design skills that can support the execution of campaigns across email service providers, social networks, advertising platforms, and CodeHunter’s site and apps.
- Previous experience with Google Analytics, JIRA, Confluence, AppsFlyer (or similar mobile measurement providers), Tableau, Pendo.io, HubSpot CMS, Salesforce Pardot and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work directly with client implementation teams and product development collaborative and communicate voice of the customer
- Ability to explain and translate complex and often nuanced concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Ability to work with C-level executives with a high level of business acumen
- Ability to self-manage workload against multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- B.S./B.A. College Degree or equivalent work experience (5 years +)
- Salesforce Pardot expertise
- Content Management System (CMS) Expertise - HubSpot preferred
- SaaS digital campaign marketing experience
- US Citizenship required