Clearance Requirements: Active DoD Secret Clearance
We are searching for a Project Manager with some IT background to support our government customer located in Linthicum, MD. This position currently requires one day on site each week.
Company benefits include 15 days PTO, 11 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an employee profit sharing program.
- Responsible for the execution and overall success of assigned project.
- Guides execution projects from start to completion involving planning, scheduling, and delivery by following traditional project management processes.
- Ensures project execution and activities adhere to contractual requirements and internal DCSA/DOD policies.
- Leads / facilitates technical meetings, working groups, reviews, and briefings to include developing reports, presentations, and associated documentation, and by providing post-meeting summaries.
- Provides DCSA leadership with timely assessment of project performance, as well as early identification of (and intervention in) project-level issues and risks that are impacting (or may impact) performance.
- Manages multiple projects at one time with a diverse portfolio to include Training Development products, reporting and dashboarding products, and projects requiring requirements elicitation and development.
- The most successful candidate will have experience with developing training products, such as eLearning, Instructor Led, and Virtual Instructor led or will have experience with non-technical management and oversight of software development products.
- Familiarity with training or software development lifecycle methodologies such as ADDIE, Agile, or Waterfall is a plus.
- At least 3- 5 years of demonstrated program and/or project management experience with verifiable experience facilitating program and/or project meetings, managing project team members, and reviewing project deliverables for approval.
- 5 years demonstrated knowledge developing project management plans, work breakdown structures, risk registers, action item trackers, project schedules, meeting agendas, meeting minutes.
- 5 years of DoD experience.
- Experience with IT systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.