Synertex is seeking a Data Analyst to support the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) Training Directorate contract in Linthicum, Md. The Data Analyst should be able to develop, facilitate, manage, enforce, audit data management related topics (data governance, quality, standardization, and auditing)
· Evaluate or verify the data accuracy
· Work with Government staff and other contractor staff to implement data management best practices
· Review and provide feedback on data related artifacts (Data models, data dictionaries, database design documents, data schemas, data assessments)
· Understand the concept of data at rest, data in motion, and data in use and to be able to provide best practices directions.
· Experience in data management, governance, and architecture
· Knowledge of data standards
· Extensive experience with Pivot Tables
· Oral and written communication skills (conducted briefing to managers and Senior IT staff)
· Understanding of Database administration, performance, quality, and modernization
· 5 years of data experience
· Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
· Secret Clearance Required
Benefits include Paid Time Off, Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an employee profit sharing program.