Clearance Requirement: Active DoD TS/SCI with Polygraph
Synertex is seeking a Journeyman Data Scientist to support a newly awarded contract with a national customer in McLean, VA.
Benefits include 15 days PTO, 11 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an inclusion in our employee profit sharing program.
- Work with Senior Data Scientist to analyze unstructured and semi-structured data, including latent semantic indexing (LSI), entity identification and tagging, complex event processing (CEP), and the application of analysis algorithms on distributed, clustered, and cloud-based high-performance infrastructures.
- Handle processing and index requests against high-volume collections of data and high-velocity data streams.
- Has the ability to utilize advance tools and computational skills to interpret, connect, predict, and make discoveries in complex data and deliver recommendations for business and analytic decisions.
- Experience with machine learning, algorithm analysis, and data clustering.
- Work with more junior Data Scientists to elevate skills for breath and depth in the field.
- No degree with 9 years of related experience.
- Bachelors with 3 years of relatedexperience.