BaseCap is a high growth enterprise SaaS company currently expanding in the Mortgage space. BaseCap’s software offers both mortgage validation and continuous audit use cases to clients. The software touches both business and technical teams, transforming the way the industry functions.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing deal cycles from generation through to close. You will be the primary contact and have the responsibilities of running a full consultative sales cycle including, discovery, demos, technical alignment, negotiating contracts, and managing procurement. You will be accountable for developing/following plans that will lead to meeting and exceeding goals, with the full assistance of the company to make you successful.
Previous software sales experience required.
· Perform consultative discovery with clients. Build business cases with positive ROI
· General lead acquisition through industry outreach, attending trade shows and local events
· Prospecting of both company-provided leads and cold calling targets you identify through research and industry outreach.
· Actively participate in sales/value strategy meetings and workshop.
· Account management to ensure clients are getting value from our platform and building business cases for expansion
· Demonstrating the solution and the process flow to clients (originations, servicers, and investors).
· Detailed reporting on your activities and client contact/relationship data in the company CRM and, as required by management.
· Build long-term professional relationships with your clients and represent their needs to our Client’s management, steward your clients through the array of resources available to improve their performance and pull through.
· Develop and maintain your own goals, review status them with leadership, and support the evolving services and challenges in keeping submissions, quality, and customer satisfaction high.
· Deliver consistent high margin revenue
· 4+ years of software sales experience required
· 8+ years of direct to enterprise SaaS/Tech sales experience
· Ability to build, execute, and refine sales strategy to meet your revenue target
· Demonstrated, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation and closing customers
· Knowledge of or experience in data management, data analytics, data quality domain is preferred
· Knowledge of Financial Services Products required
· Substantial experience in any operational mortgage industry role
· Proven track record of sales and account management
· Software company experience; exposure to mortgage loan systems is a significant advantage for this role
· Initial screening with recruiter
· Interview with Sales team and company leadership team
· Interactive session where you will lead a mock discovery call
· Final candidates will meet with CEO for decision
What Does BaseCap Offer
· An innovative product with a flexible market application
· Significant autonomy to manage your business within company framework
· Ability to influence and direct marketing
· Growth and management opportunities with ability to craft a role to fit your unique strengths
· Competitive salary, equity and upside in the business
· 401K/Health Benefits/PTO