We are looking for a mortgage industry data expert to join our delivery team focused on implementing our Mortgage Quality Manager platform with new customers and expanding use cases with existing customers. The ideal candidate has advanced knowledge of the flow of data throughout the mortgage process and is familiar with commonly used technologies and platforms in the industry. We are looking for someone who is excited about bringing innovation, automation and process efficiency to the industry. This role will be external customer facing and ideally applicants to this role have experience driving customer loyalty and have demonstrated the ability to build close long-term customer relationships. Experience in the mortgage industry is a hard requirement. Please do not apply if this is not applicable to you.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients ensuring that all of their needs are understood and addressed
- Drive requirements conversations with customer's business teams to understand and document pain points, current workflows etc.
- Produce documentation including workflow diagrams, business requirements, descriptions of data quality rules, data transformation requirements etc.
- Support implementation team in solution design including ensuring customer pain points are being addressed by solution design
- Work with customer to define and implement change in areas of business process affected by implementation
- Responsible for customer adoption ensuring customer satisfaction with solution and aiding in transition to support team
- Work with existing customers to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and identify potential use case expansions
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- 5-10 years mortgage experience - HARD REQUIREMENT
- Detailed knowledge of mortgage industry including types of data, workflows, tools etc.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven track record of building customer relationships
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Customer-focused attitude
This role can be performed from anywhere in the US.