Sales Operations Assistant – Denver CO
MJBiz, an award-winning B2B media company producing online new services, newsletters, magazines and major trade shows is seeking a Sales Operations Assistant to support the sales team. .This position reports directly to the Sales Operations Manager and is responsible for a variety of duties such as space selection for our events, managing incoming leads and Salesforce data entry.
Our headquarters are in Lakewood CO, required ‘office hours’ for any meetings are 10am-3pm MT, Tuesday-Friday, with a 40-hour week workload assumed.
You will be remote to start until we can safely open the office, then based in our Lakewood office (with a gym and café in the building) and receive a competitive salary, paid time off, a 401(k) with an automatic annual company contribution and health benefits. We offer a great work-life balance including a generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule. You will thrive in this fast-paced environment if you are collaborative, a team player, innovative and eager to learn one of the most rapidly growing and changing industries in the U.S.
As the Sales Operations Assistant, you will have the following responsibilities:
· Assist clients in selecting their booth space on the show floor for our in-person events
· Manage Sales Team email inbox and leads in Salesforce
· Assist with advertising inventory management
· Perform on-going data clean up in Salesforce; maintain company/account names across Salesforce and the floor plan management system (Map Your Show)
· Attend essential sales training meetings and develop an understanding of all the company's services and products
· Travel to MJBizCon events
Required Background & Skills
· Proficiency with Salesforce (or similar CRM) and Microsoft office
· Have a strong work ethic, are eager to learn and be a strong team player
· Be strongly skilled in organization, problem-solving, customer service, multitasking and be detail-oriented while being committed to excellence
Depending on experience, the salary range for this role is $40k – 50k plus healthcare, flexible vacation and 401k.
Applicants must be a U.S. or Canada resident for this position Some U.S. travel may be required on occasion.
As seen in the WSJ, Harvard Business Review and on NPR, MJBiz is a division of Anne Holland Ventures Inc, a woman-owned company based in Lakewood, CO. We are an equal opportunity employer which recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. Our flexible hours and benefits support employees looking for a non-normative experience.