Alliance Enterprises, Inc,
founded in 1981, has a history of providing innovative technology-based
solutions. Alliance specializes in developing applications that support
vocational rehabilitation agencies in assisting people with disabilities to obtain long term employment.
At Alliance, we invest in people, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
We are looking for a Senior Developer who will perform highly advanced and/or supervisory computer programming work. Work involves overseeing programming projects, analyzing proposed applications, and designing software solutions. This person will work under minimal supervision and will have extensive latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversees and/or performs work on programming projects including those that are highly complex in nature or large in scale. Oversees and/or performs highly complex coding and debugging of applications.
- Oversees and/or develops technical designs, complete with proof of concept/prototype and documentation.
- Oversees and/or develops instructions, manuals, and otherwise creates documentation for end-users when necessary.
- Lead/participate in code reviews with your team ensuring work adheres to established standards and practices.
- Reviews and evaluates programming efforts in relation to systems requirements.
- Provides technical advice, assistance, and recommendations in matters related to programming operations and problems.
- May occasionally manage multiple programming projects.
- Performs related work as assigned.
Required Skills and Expertise
- 5+ years of experience in software development in a business environment, including web development, web applications, and web services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent years of experience
- Advanced skills creating data-driven applications with MS SQL Server 2014-2019, SQL Management Studio, stored procedures, user-defined functions, and views.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented-Design concepts and development patterns
- Experience creating and reviewing technical designs for large and complex features; experience conducting code reviews for performance, standards, and quality
- Ability to plan, manage, and track your own work.
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges; self-directed and highly motivated
- Skills in problem-solving, critical thinking, and ability to process information logically
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Highly Desired Skills and Expertise
- Experience in Telerik ASP.NET controls, Microsoft DevOps, Team Foundation Server (TFS), and Active Reports.
- Experience with case management systems, financial management systems, and/or governmental database management systems is highly desirable.
- Current Microsoft Certification(s).
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: Senior Level
Industry: Software, Information Technology and Services
Check us out on our website: www.allianceenterprises.com/culture-and-careers/
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer