Job Description: The Ethisphere Institute is the global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices that fuel corporate character, marketplace trust, and business success. Ethisphere is currently looking for motivated individuals to work in their fast-paced Scottsdale office as an Office Manager with a focus in Accounts Receivable.
- Manage office duties of Scottsdale office, including mail distribution, schedule company-wide meetings, organize projects, ordering supplies, etc.
- Support in a variety of clerical activities, including answer phones.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, and bills.
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable for the company, including managing various online payment portals.
- Provide organization for large products and help ensure all members of the team meet required deadlines.
- Knowledge of Accounting and Accounts Receivable
- Familiarity with operations management
- Computer skills: QuickBooks/Peachtree, Microsoft Suite, etc.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professionalism and flexibility.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- QuickBooks/Peachtree experience preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in office environment required.
- Room to grow as the company expands.
The Ethisphere Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.