We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join the Ethisphere marketing team. A strong candidate for this role is self-motivated with a pulse on latest digital marketing tools and trends, passionate about ethics and business integrity, and a team player.
The digital marketing associate will be responsible for implementing key marketing tactics, day-to-day management of forward-facing marketing communications, and coordinating the execution of assigned marketing projects. This includes:
- Implementing website updates
- Coordinating and implementing email marketing campaigns
- Maintaining and updating digital marketing assets and design templates
- Preparing and updating presentations and sales materials
- Maintaining marketing and communications calendar
- Developing and implementing social media campaigns
- Administrative and other project support as assigned
This role will report to the marketing manager.
Successful Candidates Will Possess
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital media, or communications preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in marketing required
- Experience with WordPress
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Canva, and/or other graphic design software and tools
- Experience with an email service provider (ESP) and/or WYSIWYG editor
- Experience with HubSpot and/or Salesforce a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns, initiatives, and launches
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent presentation, communication, and writing skills
- An open, curious, and adaptive problem-solving mindset
The Ethisphere Institute is the global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices that fuel corporate character, marketplace trust, and business success.
The Ethisphere Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
To learn more, visit https://ethisphere.com/.