Our mission is to help individuals and communities create and maintain healthy and safe personal environments where they assemble, live, work, and play, through safe, effective, and sustainable solutions.
Based in Bonita Springs, FL, Timilon Corporation is a technology company specializing in the development and commercialization of advanced materials for neutralizing toxic chemicals, pollutants, and odors. Our eco-friendly technology, supported by a strong IP portfolio and technical expertise, is tailored to Customer needs across various sectors, including government, industrial, commercial, and environmental remediation.
The Financial Planning Analyst is responsible for the overall financial health of the organization. The Associate develops strategies and plans for the organization’s long-term financial goals.
· Assist with the development and implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, processes, and systems.
· Partner with various levels of management on the business planning process.
· Work with cross-functional partners to develop, report, and monitor key operational and financial metrics to support business decision-making, and to ensure the best business knowledge is used to solve problems and answer questions.
· Provides analytical support to the Operations team including project/budget reviews, labor, and procurement analysis, excel modeling, and strategic planning.
· Aggregates and summarizes data using technical tools, accounting principles, and relevant business knowledge.
· Prepare monthly analysis of business and operating results and KPI’s, with timely and accurate communication of actual results vs planned. Assist with preparing presentations for Board and Executive meetings.
· Build dynamic models to analyze and evaluate revenue potential for new business initiatives and product strategies.
· Performs manufacturing cost analysis and assists with developing and maintaining product cost information.
· Serves as NetSuite® System administrator supporting cross-functional departments to ensure proper system utilization and optimization.
· Maintains data integrity and compliance across NetSuite® and other information systems and records.
· Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions, and experience with financial modeling techniques.
· Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software; NetSuite experience preferred.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, or a related field.
· Master’s degree strongly preferred.
· CPA or CMA preferred.
· Experience with NetSuite® or ERP software preferred.
· Experience working in the manufacturing sector.
· At least five years of related experience is required.
We offer a competitive Compensation and Benefits Package including comprehensive healthcare coverage and retirement savings plans. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Headquartered in the beautiful Bonita Springs, FL, Timilon Corporation is close to Gulf Coast beaches and attractions, excellent fine dining, and beautiful weather all year round. Easy access to Ft. Myers airport to meet your business or personal travel needs. This position will report at our Bonita Spring, FL office location; this is an on-site position.
We recognize that our Associates are our strength, and the diverse talents they bring to our global team are directly associated with our success. We are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.