Customer Service Representative (2nd Shift) - Part Time – This is a part-time role responsible to provide Customer support through phone, email, online chat and social media to Customers who have questions, concerns or confusion regarding our products. You will be the voice of the brand and build relationships with Customers. Flexible work hours, commitment to professional development, opportunities for internal growth. Hours are negotiable; approximately 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Timilon Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets a broad array of patented environmentally safe products, technologies, and applications for the capture and neutralization of chemical and biological toxins, pathogens, and other nuisance contaminants. The Company sells its products to domestic and international commercial, industrial, governmental, and consumer Customers through a combination of direct sales, its business-to-business network, and its branded e-commerce platform. Specific market-focused brands include EnviroKlenz®, OdorKlenz®, FAST-ACT®, ChemKlenz®, and VaporKlenz®. The Company has operating locations in Florida and Kansas.For more information, visit our website: https://timilon.com
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Customer service role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- Maintain a professional presence and communicate effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Willing to consent to background check: social security, prior employment, and education verification, and criminal history check.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Perform in-bound and out-bound Customer service support, via phone, email, and chat, and social media
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved issues
- Follow-up, monitor, and complete commitments to successful outcomes for Customers
- Identify and provide feedback on trends and servicing incidents
- Maintain and update Customer information, as necessary
Salary and Benefits:
- Starting base pay ranges from $19-$21/hour
- Flexible work options
- Business casual dress
- Growth opportunities in rapidly growing company
Headquartered in the beautiful Bonita Springs, FL, Timilon Corporation is close to Gulf Coast beaches and attractions, excellent fine dining, and has beautiful weather all year round. Easy access to Ft. Myers airport to meet your business or personal travel needs. This position will report at our Bonita Spring, FL office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protect by law.