Goddard is seeking a Copywriter & Marketing Coordinator with experience in content development, copywriter, and/or digital marketing to join our growing team. While working with Goddard Technologies you will be held accountable to be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner and refine any needed skills to efficiently cover all responsibilities.
In this role, we will ask you to:
- Work with the Director of Marketing and the Business Development team to generate brand awareness, identify qualified prospects, and clearly communicate the company’s vision
- Draft written content related to Goddard’s expertise, process, and industries we’re engaging; assist sales and project teams with presentations upon request
- Develop and produce engaging social media copy to help grow Goddard’s digital audience and community
- Support the production of events and webinars
- Support tradeshows and event planning
- Support Goddard’s internal monthly newsletter and other internal communications
- Assist in maintaining spreadsheets used to track performance metrics for digital marketing assets
- Help evaluate and qualify leads that come in through marketing campaigns before they’re passed along to the sales team
- Support monthly reporting of marketing results to Goddard’s senior leadership team
- Create business cards for new employees
- Assist in documenting project journeys
It would be great if you had experience with:
- Medical device, life science, robotics or general product development
- Content development
- Social media management
- Hubspot or any customer relationship management software
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- You are a strong communicator, creative thinker, and team player.
- You are excited at the chance to join a growing team.
- You are energized by tackling challenges head-on.
COVID-19 Consideration: We require all employees to be fully vaccinated in order to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, customers, and visitors.
About Goddard: Founded in 1997, Goddard is a full-service product development and engineering firm specializing in the design and development of medical technology, life science and industrial products. Drawing from the collective expertise of its experienced designers and engineers, Goddard’s mission is to deliver outstanding solutions that positively impact lives. We have offices in Beverly, MA and San Diego, CA.
Goddard believes that everyone is entitled to fair opportunities and equal employment rights. We comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring and the terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, compensation, promotion, discipline, or termination. Goddard is firm on its policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants on the basis of qualification and merit and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, public assistance status, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Please note: Presently, Goddard does not sponsor employment visas.