Work Location: On-site, Hybrid
Uhnder is revolutionizing the world of automotive and industrial sensing with cutting-edge 4D digital radar technology. Since 2015, we have been on a mission to create the most advanced radar sensors for safe and automated mobility of both people and goods. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Uhnder has expanded its reach to several locations worldwide, including the US, Canada, Germany, India, and China. Our company boasts an incredibly talented team of engineers, whose innovative and forward-thinking approach continues to drive our success as a trailblazingp in the field of radar.
Uhnder’s innovative radar-on-chip and sensor modules, powered by Digital Code Modulation technology, provide the most advanced level of digital perception available for ADAS and AVs. Unlike traditional analog radar, cameras, and even the human eye, Uhnder’s digital imaging radar can detect objects using the highest resolution and contrast available, improving sensing in challenging ambient or poor weather conditions, such as in rain, snow, dust, fog, or bright sun glare.
Work for a groundbreaking company that is revolutionizing sensing in the automotive industry. As one of the hottestps in the field, Uhnder is leading the charge with its cutting-edge 4D imaging radar-on-chip technology.
Uhnder India is looking for an expert in ASIC verification to lead/drive our next generation radar chip development. We are looking for a candidate who can lead verification closure of high-volume chip tape-outs.
Senior Staff Engineer/Manager – Design Verification
The verification team is responsible for the verification of IP, Modules, Sub-Systems, System-on-Chip (SoC) (Functional Verification (RTL/PARTL/WRTL); Gate Level Simulation/Verification (GLS) and all aspects of Pre-Silicon Verification); Application & Use Case Verification (in terms of performance, throughput, latency, bandwidth and system use cases), Functional Vector Generation as well as Silicon Bring-up.
What you will do:
- Create and execute verification plans from internal specifications, external IP, and in collaboration with system architects and designers.
- Create and deploy flows for Unit/block and Chip level verification and for coverage metrics collection, for Datapath, Cores (DSP/ARM) and SOC subsystems.
- Architect, design, and troubleshoot Universal Verification Model (UVM) Components, Bus Functional Models (BFM’s), environments etc.
- Develop Synthesizable Verilog, System Verilog Components for Test Bench, and/or integrate UVM components, including analog component models and external components/models into the testbench.
- Work with Analog and Digital team members to debug failures, manage bug tracking, and achieve the high code, functional and system level coverage needed.
- Hold detailed verification plan reviews with cross functional system and design teams.
- Set & practice standards for coding quality.
- Integrate 3rd party Verification IP (VIP) & models into Test Bench and testcases into system level test suites.
- Develop scripts in Python/Perl/TCL/Shell scripts to achieve the objectives.
- Plan, execute and debug of gate level simulations for functional, and power analysis/estimation.
- Plan, develop, and deploy FPGA based verification systems (Xilinx/Protium) to augment and complete verification requirements and support early software development.
- Develop/Debug Functional Test Vectors for ATE (Automatic Test Equipment).
- As the DV lead answer questions and provides mentorship to others.
- Coordinate with other chip, software, and system design teams, as required.
- BS/MS degree in EE/CS with 15+ years of industry experience.
- Knowledge in industry standard processor cores from ARM/Tensilica among other cores.
- Knowledge in industry standard bus protocols such as AMBA/AXI.
- Knowledge of industry standard peripheral interfaces such as DDR, Gigabit Ethernet (GMAC), PCIe, UART, I2C, QSPI etc.
- Ability to read/understand and debug Verilog/System Verilog/VHDL RTL code.
- Experience in Verilog, System Verilog, UVM, OVM, VMM.
- Programming experience in C/C++.
- Solid verification skills involving problem solving, as well as targeted & constrained random testing and debugging.
- Hands on experience with gate level simulations (GLS).
- Experience writing scripts in Perl/Python/Shell/TCL.
Additional value-added skills:
- Familiarity with ISO 26262 Functional Safety required verification process and methods.
- Experience with FPGA based verification/development with Protium.
- MATLAB experience
- Experience with System Verilog Assertions (SVA)
If you are passionate, hardworking, and want to be part of a company that is pushing the boundaries of radar sensing in the automotive industry, then Uhnder is the place for you. Join us in our mission to make a real difference in vehicle and road safety around the world.
Challenge Convention - Stay Scrappy - Decide through Data - Protect Promises - Be Better