Uhnder is the pioneer of digital imaging radar technologies focused on revolutionizing the world of mobility by offering the best-performing radar sensors, enabling safer mobility for both people and goods. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Uhnder has more than 250 employees worldwide, and we’re expanding as we continue to grow in both the automotive and automated mobility segments. Uhnder offices are in St. Louis, MO and Santa Clara, CA; with design centers in Toronto, Canada; Chennai and Bengaluru, India; and Shanghai, China.
Uhnder is the industry’s only supplier of digital imaging radar chips and modules. radar-on-chip and sensor modules are based on Digital Code Modulation, enabling highest-resolution and highest-contrast digital perception for ADAS, AVs, and logistics automation systems. Our digital imaging radar chip and sensor modules perceive objects that cameras, lidar, traditional analog radar, and the human eye can easily miss due to either poor ambient conditions or performance limitations.
Senior/Engineer – Validation Engineer
As a Validation Engineer, you will join a team of industry experts spanning mixed-signal, RF, digital, systems and software experts to develop the next generation of electronics surrounding us and impacting us in our everyday lives.
What you’ll be doing (Essential Functions):
Develop validation solutions for mixed-signal SOC’s and radar sensor modules
Analyze test results for accuracy and compliance with product specifications
Drive production readiness for
Follow Release to Production documentation and processes to introduce new sensors in a timely manner
Validate new designs with Design Engineering and fully characterize to RTP
Design test boards and drive layout as required
Perform testing, calibration and debug of radar systems, circuit boards and other assemblies
Participate in design reviews and drive DFM and DFT requirements
Here’s what you’ll need to be considered.
B.E/ in EE with 3+ years of experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in silicon validation or similar role
- Strong Python and C programming skills
- Strong working knowledge of standard lab equipment (power supplies, oscilloscopes, signal generators, etc.)
- Strong hardware debugging skills
- Experience testing some mix of Ethernet, I2C, SPI, DDR4, multi-core ARM SoCs, custom high-speed digital interfaces, and mixed-signal RF systems is required
- Ability to interpret PCB schematics and layouts
- Understanding of silicon design fundamentals
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong statistical analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Self-starter and motivated, doesn’t require day-to-day tasking
- Good at working in a fast-paced, multi-site, collaborative environment
If you want work in an energized, passionate environment alongside the best in the industry, apply today.
Challenge Convention | Stay Scrappy | Decide through Data | Protect Promises | Be Better
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Uhnder is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.