Uhnder is the pioneer of digital imaging radar technologies focused on revolutionizing the world of mobility by offering the best-performing radar sensors, enabling safer mobility for both people and goods. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Uhnder has more than 250 employees worldwide, and we’re expanding as we continue to grow in both the automotive and automated mobility segments. Uhnder offices are in St. Louis, MO and Santa Clara, CA; with design centers in Toronto, Canada; Chennai and Bengaluru, India; and Shanghai, China.
Uhnder is the industry’s only supplier of digital imaging radar chips and modules. Uhnder’s radar-on-chip and sensor modules are based on Digital Code Modulation, enabling highest-resolution and highest-contrast digital perception for ADAS, AVs, and logistics automation systems. Our digital imaging radar chip and sensor modules perceive objects that cameras, lidar, traditional analog radar, and the human eye can easily miss due to either poor ambient conditions or performance limitations.
Senior/Staff Engineer - SW Integration & Test Engineer – Radar SW
As a Software Integration & Test Engineer, you will join a team of software, systems, and signal processing experts to integrate, validate, qualify, and release production software for automotive and other vertical applications.
- Act as a bridge between SW developers and QA engineers to productize software which drives different processing units of a complex sensor SoC.
- Development of unit test cases and other changes in code as needed (e.g. tests for code coverage, branch coverage and making code changes for reduction of cyclomatic complexity, fixing MISRA violations, taking corrective actions based on SW FMEA) for making the software ISO26262 compliant.
- Must be able to design unit and integration tests for critical Radar Software features developed on Radar SoC.
- Produce SWE.4,5 (unit and integration) test plan and results documentation for critical Radar features
- Responsible for integration of Radar SW features, triage, debug critical issues and productize them
- Work as part of agile software team to deliver production software that meets ongoing customer needs and comply with ISO9001 and ISO26262
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MS degree in EE/CS with 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Good exposure on developing tests and debugging on baremetal Embedded SW running on SoCs (with ARM and DSP)
- Ability to develop unit (SWE.4) and integration (SWE.5) tests required for ASPICE adherence and FUSA use cases
- Ability to develop test cases using C++, Python, Csh/bash, MATLAB
- Ability to work as a feature integrator of performance critical embedded systems
- Good proficiency of version control systems like git, mercurial
- Knowledge and exposure to Digital Audio / Image Signal Processing
- Strong in Agile project execution, delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment
Challenge Convention | Stay Scrappy | Decide through Data | Protect Promises | Be Better
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Uhnder is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.