Uhnder is the pioneer of digital imaging radar technologies focused on revolutionizing the world of mobility by offering the best-performing radar sensors, enabling safer mobility for both people and goods. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Uhnder has more than 250 employees worldwide, and we’re expanding as we continue to grow in both the automotive and automated mobility segments. Uhnder offices are in St. Louis, MO and Santa Clara, CA; with design centers in Toronto, Canada; Chennai and Bengaluru, India; and Shanghai, China.
Senior/Software Engineer - Platform Software (SoC)
What you’ll be doing (Essential Functions):
Here’s what you’ll need to be considered.
- BS degree in EE/CS with 3-8 years of relevant industry experience in bare metal/RTOS/Linux software development
- Expertise in ARM architecture know-how and assembly language programming
- Expertise in baremetal / RTOS development experience in embedded C/C++ programming
- Hands-on experience in device driver and kernel level programming in RTOS / Linux
- Expert in root cause analysis and SoC debugging preferably GDB, OpenOCD based JTAG debugger
- Hands on experience in chip bringup
- Hands on experience in scripting, preferably in python or shell
- Linux application development and debugging
- Experience in automotive radar system software
- Automotive/Safety/Compliance/Certification experience
If you want work in an energized, passionate environment alongside the best in the industry, apply today.
Challenge Convention | Stay Scrappy | Decide through Data | Protect Promises | Be Better
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Uhnder is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.