Uhnder is the pioneer of digital imaging radar technologies focused on revolutionizing the world of mobility by offering the best-performing radar sensors, enabling safer mobility for both people and goods. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Uhnder has more than 250 employees worldwide, and we’re expanding as we continue to grow in both the automotive and automated mobility segments. Uhnder offices are in St. Louis, MO and Santa Clara, CA; with design centers in Toronto, Canada; Chennai and Bengaluru, India; and Shanghai, China.
Uhnder is the industry’s only supplier of digital imaging radar chips and modules. Uhnder’s radar-on-chip and sensor modules are based on Digital Code Modulation, enabling highest-resolution and highest-contrast digital perception for ADAS, AVs, and logistics automation systems. Our digital imaging radar chip and sensor modules perceive objects that cameras, lidar, traditional analog radar, and the human eye can easily miss due to either poor ambient conditions or performance limitations.
Senior/Staff Engineer – FuSA Software
What you’ll be doing (Essential Functions)
- Implement algorithms focused on functionality-safety on an embedded platform, and enable trade-offs between fault coverage, and performance overheads.
- Lead a team of talented embedded software engineers by setting benchmark with individual technical contribution
- Manage Sprint planning, monitor execution and increase productivity of the team by taking corrective actions
- Work closely with systems and test engineers to create test suites and validate implementations against synthetic test cases and real-world data sets
- Create write-up of software requirements and architecture to facilitate implementation and testing of features, adhering to ASPICE process
- Lead and perform design, code review with peers and system experts in the organization
- Deliver production software that meets ongoing customer needs and comply with ISO9001 and ISO26262.
Here’s what you’ll need to be considered.
- B.E/B.Tech degree in CSE/ECE/EEE/IT with 8+ years of relevant experience
- Expert programmer in C/C++, with hands-on experience in programming and debugging in bare-metal.
- Experience of hands-on programming on System on Chip with heterogeneous multi-core environment
- Exposure in multimedia, communication or similar high-complexity and performance-critical domain
- Exposure in Agile development delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment
- Familiarity with to software development methodologies as per ISO26262 standard and ASPICE.
- Prior experience in functional safety certification of embedded SW.
- Experience with software built in compliance with SIL standards defined in IEC-61508.
- Experience with RTOSes, like auto-sar or the likes
- Experience in bare-metal programming of semiconductors.
If you want work in an energized, passionate environment alongside the best in the industry, apply today.
Challenge Convention | Stay Scrappy | Decide through Data | Protect Promises | Be Better
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Uhnder is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.