Uhnder is the pioneer of digital imaging radar technologies focused on revolutionizing the world of mobility by offering the best-performing radar sensors, enabling safer mobility for both people and goods. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Uhnder has more than 250 employees worldwide, and we’re expanding as we continue to grow in both the automotive and automated mobility segments. Uhnder offices are in St. Louis, MO and Santa Clara, CA; with design centers in Toronto, Canada; Chennai and Bengaluru, India; and Shanghai, China.
Uhnder is the industry’s only supplier of digital imaging radar chips and modules. Uhnder’s radar-on-chip and sensor modules are based on Digital Code Modulation, enabling highest-resolution and highest-contrast digital perception for ADAS, AVs, and logistics automation systems. Our digital imaging radar chip and sensor modules perceive objects that cameras, lidar, traditional analog radar, and the human eye can easily miss due to either poor ambient conditions or performance limitations.
Senior/Software Engineer – Perception Software
As a Perception Software Engineer, you will be responsible for implementation of high-performance tracking & sensor fusion algorithms for various operating systems & hardware platforms.
Here’s what you’ll need to be considered.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in the required skill set.
- Implementation of high-performance tracking algorithms in C++ / Python
- Multi-radar fusion, handling sensor registration and calibration
- Proficiency in usage of C++ BLAS packages
- Development experience on embedded Linux / RTOS
- Development experience on Arm / embedded hardware
- Evaluation of implementation with simulators & real-work data
- Experience in Agile development delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment
- Detection,fication & fusion algorithms for cameras (day / thermal)
- Experience with automotive Radars
- Expertise in state of art association (MHT, JPDA, MFA) & filtering (IMM) algorithms
If you want work in an energized, passionate environment alongside the best in the industry, apply today.
Challenge Convention | Stay Scrappy | Decide through Data | Protect Promises | Be Better
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Uhnder is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.