Uhnder is the pioneer of digital imaging radar technologies focused on revolutionizing the world of mobility by offering the best-performing radar sensors, enabling safer mobility for both people and goods. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Uhnder has more than 250 employees worldwide, and we’re expanding as we continue to grow in both the automotive and automated mobility segments. Uhnder offices are in St. Louis, MO and Santa Clara, CA; with design centers in Toronto, Canada; Chennai and Bengaluru, India; and Shanghai, China.
Uhnder is the industry’s only supplier of digital imaging radar chips and modules. Uhnder’s radar-on-chip and sensor modules are based on Digital Code Modulation, enabling highest-resolution and highest-contrast digital perception for ADAS, AVs, and logistics automation systems. Our digital imaging radar chip and sensor modules perceive objects that cameras, lidar, traditional analog radar, and the human eye can easily miss due to either poor ambient conditions or performance limitations.
Senior/Software Engineer – Visualization SW (Qt)
As Visualization SW Engineer, you will own the development and deployment of a PC based GUI app that will enable our engineers to bring-up and characterize the Radar SOC and will extend into the control panel for the radar system itself. As the “window to the world” of Uhnder’s radar, it is a key application that will enable all engineering teams. For this pivotal role we are looking for a talented, creative and versatile engineer with lots of drive and initiative.
What you’ll be doing (Essential Functions):
- Develop PC application software to control SOC for bring-up and characterization
- Develop PC GUI application to visualize Radar data generated by SoC
- Integrate database and visualization tools for characterization/test data
- Develop PC application software for system integration and optimization
Here’s what you’ll need to be considered.
- B.E/B.Tech degree in CSE/ECE/EEE/IT with 2-6 years of relevant industry experience in software for embedded solutions
- Expert in C++ application programming, scripting, and customizing drivers on Windows/Linux platforms
- Expert with extensive experience in cross-platform GUI development using PyQT
- Experience in system integration using Labview, Matlab or Visual C++ would be a plus
- Experience in Agile development and delivering results in a dynamic environment
- Experience with performance characterization/optimization of Systems preferred
- Experience in signal processing, communications, multimedia or similar performance-oriented domain a major plus
- Energetic and quick learner – no task too small or big
- Good at working in a fast-paced multi-site collaborative environment
If you want work in an energized, passionate environment alongside the best in the industry, apply today.
Challenge Convention | Stay Scrappy | Decide through Data | Protect Promises | Be Better
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Uhnder is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.