Uhnder is the pioneer of digital imaging radar technologies focused on revolutionizing the world of mobility by offering the best-performing radar sensors, enabling safer mobility for both people and goods. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Uhnder has more than 250 employees worldwide, and we’re expanding as we continue to grow in both the automotive and automated mobility segments. Uhnder offices are in St. Louis, MO and Santa Clara, CA; with design centers in Toronto, Canada; Chennai and Bengaluru, India; and Shanghai, China.
Uhnder is the industry’s only supplier of digital imaging radar chips and modules. Uhnder’s radar-on-chip and sensor modules are based on Digital Code Modulation, enabling highest-resolution and highest-contrast digital perception for ADAS, AVs, and logistics automation systems. Our digital imaging radar chip and sensor modules perceive objects that cameras, lidar, traditional analog radar, and the human eye can easily miss due to either poor ambient conditions or performance limitations.
Senior/Software Engineer – System Integration
As a System Integration Senior Engineer, you will join a team of industry experts spanning software, systems, mixed-signal, RF and digital experts to develop the next generation of electronics surrounding us and impacting us in our everyday lives.
What you’ll be doing (Essential Functions):
- Development and delivery of system solutions integrating multiple sensor and software components
- Customization of software frameworks and runtimes (such as ROS, CyberRT ) as well as embedded software to enable autonomous systems
- End-to-end system analysis and software optimization to achieve real time and other performance goals
- Work with Uhnder R&D teams to develop and deploy software packages to customers and partners for system integration and validation
- Plan and coordinate execution of agile sprints across multiple sites and teams
Here's what you'll need to be considered:
- B.E/B.Tech degree in CSE/ECE/EEE/IT with 8+ years of work experience.
- Experienced full-stack programmer in C/C++, Python, embedded
- Experience on middleware and frameworks for real-time systems with preference to autonomous systems (such as ROS)
- Experience with developing applications on Linux, Windows, and Embedded Operating Systems
- Work with Radar, Lidar Camera sensors with ROS is a plus
- Experience on PC and embedded platforms - Graphics and GPGPU is a plus
- Experience in safety critical systems is a major plus
If you want work in an energized, passionate environment alongside the best in the industry, apply today.
Challenge Convention | Stay Scrappy | Decide through Data | Protect Promises | Be Better
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Uhnder is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.