Uhnder is the pioneer of digital imaging radar technologies focused on revolutionizing the world of mobility by offering the best-performing radar sensors, enabling safer mobility for both people and goods. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Uhnder has more than 250 employees worldwide, and we’re expanding as we continue to grow in both the automotive and automated mobility segments. Uhnder offices are in St. Louis, MO and Santa Clara, CA; with design centers in Toronto, Canada; Chennai and Bengaluru, India; and Shanghai, China.
Uhnder is the industry’s only supplier of digital imaging radar chips and modules. Uhnder’s radar-on-chip and sensor modules are based on Digital Code Modulation, enabling highest-resolution and highest-contrast digital perception for ADAS, AVs, and logistics automation systems. Our digital imaging radar chip and sensor modules perceive objects that cameras, lidar, traditional analog radar, and the human eye can easily miss due to either poor ambient conditions or performance limitations.
Senior/Staff Engineer – System Validation As System Validation engineer, you will join a team of radar software, systems and manufacturing team developing sensor products based on Uhnder’s ROC.
What you’ll be doing (Essential Functions):
- Development of system and manufacturing tests to be used for end-of-line QC.
- Design of test plan with details of required test setups including hardware, power, cables, peripherals, test jigs & fixtures
- Provide system level use-case requirements and tests to Software QA and support inclusion into continuous integration automation
- Conducting system level QA experiments, gathering test data, managing database, analyzing and publishing reports
- System testing of several on-board components and connectivity interfaces (e.g. Flash, UART, Ethernet, CAN, I2C, SPI, MCU firmware, DDR memory etc).
- Development of automation scripts to control radar and onboard equipment
- Interface with external contract manufacturers for training, support and debug
- Support field returns and RMA debug Required
Here’s what you’ll need to be considered.
- B.E/B.Tech degree in CSE/ECE/EEE/IT with 6 - 12 years of relevant experience
- Proven success in projects related to production and QC of sensor products developed based on embedded systems.
- Hands-on software development and QA experience
- Experience with C++ / Python /PyVISA and on Linux platform
- Expertise in Jira, confluence, xls tools for report generation
- Strong in Agile project execution
- Detail-oriented, methodical, and good at documentation
- Experience delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment
- Ability to work across multiple teams, spread geographically
- Automotive Radar testing covering functional, performance and end-of-line QA
- Exposure to various automotive radar test instruments & simulation (software & HIL)
- Building test setups with required local procurement / vendors
If you want work in an energized, passionate environment alongside the best in the industry, apply today.
Challenge Convention | Stay Scrappy | Decide through Data | Protect Promises | Be Better
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Uhnder is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.