Uhnder is the pioneer of digital imaging radar technologies focused on revolutionizing the world of mobility by offering the best-performing radar sensors, enabling safer mobility for both people and goods. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Uhnder has more than 250 employees worldwide, and we’re expanding as we continue to grow in both the automotive and automated mobility segments. Uhnder offices are in St. Louis, MO and Santa Clara, CA; with design centers in Toronto, Canada; Chennai and Bengaluru, India; and Shanghai, China.
Uhnder is the industry’s only supplier of digital imaging radar chips and modules. Uhnder’s radar-on-chip and sensor modules are based on Digital Code Modulation, enabling highest-resolution and highest-contrast digital perception for ADAS, AVs, and logistics automation systems. Our digital imaging radar chip and sensor modules perceive objects that cameras, lidar, traditional analog radar, and the human eye can easily miss due to either poor ambient conditions or performance limitations.
Senior/Staff Engineer – DevOps
As a Sr. Staff Engineer - DevOps, you'll be an integral part of a small, agile team that supports the CI pipelines and infrastructure used to build, test and release our software. You will be responsible to enhance our automation and tooling to give confidence at all stages of the development life cycle, from code coverage and analysis through to validation of the final software releases.
- Work closely with Software Development team and QA team to deliver highest quality SW releases in timely manner.
- Support software development team via various CI tools and build systems, identifying opportunities to continuously improve our processes with appropriate automation and reporting.
- Develop and maintain software for existing automation framework to orchestrate builds and run regression suites on various targets (x86, SOC etc).
- Responsibilities include analyzing and communicating test results, defect tracking and participating in day to day QA Activities
- Continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing
Here’s what you’ll need to be considered:
- B.E/B. Tech in CS/EE or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in DevOps/CICD
- 8+ years of industry experience in the Software development lifecycle.
- Experience building and extending test frameworks and test scripts (you must know how to write automation tests rather than simply execute them)
- Familiar with Mercurial/Git, Jenkins CI frameworks, ability to dive in and build test front end, back end test frameworks
- Recent, hands-on experience with scripting in the following: Groovy, Python, Shell, Perl, Ruby
- Working knowledge of programming languages: C/C++
- Knowledge of container technology (e.g., Docker)
- Working Knowledge of Hypervisor (e.g., VMWare ESXi)
- Comfortable working with Linux, with working knowledge of Windows, macOS
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug, and identify the relevant information in reporting a defect in sw builds
- Ability to communicate technical information, verbally and in writing, in a manner digestible to all stakeholders (development, design, management)
- Knowledge in data analytics, visualization dash
Challenge Convention | Stay Scrappy | Decide through Data | Protect Promises | Be Better
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Uhnder is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.