Uhnder is the pioneer of digital imaging radar technologies focused on revolutionizing the world of mobility by offering the best-performing radar sensors, enabling safer mobility for both people and goods. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Uhnder has more than 250 employees worldwide, and we’re expanding as we continue to grow in both the automotive and automated mobility segments. Uhnder offices are in St. Louis, MO and Santa Clara, CA; with design centers in Toronto, Canada; Chennai and Bengaluru, India; and Shanghai, China.
Uhnder is the industry’s only supplier of digital imaging radar chips and modules. Uhnder’s radar-on-chip and sensor modules are based on Digital Code Modulation, enabling highest-resolution and highest-contrast digital perception for ADAS, AVs, and logistics automation systems. Our digital imaging radar chip and sensor modules perceive objects that cameras, lidar, traditional analog radar, and the human eye can easily miss due to either poor ambient conditions or performance limitations.
Senior/Staff Engineer - Test Developer
As a Software Test developer, you will collaborate with other test and development team members to build and qualify world-class products. You will need to quickly develop domain expertise (SME) knowledge on the state-of-the-art Sensor technology. One should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements and should have ability to translate organizational goals to QA work.
- Work on Test development and validation role.
- Design and setup HIL configuration and perform deployment of complete stack, Automate the process.
- Design, Code, Debug and maintain testcases, authoring elegant scripts using python, execute complete test suites for Sensor validation, Software testing and automate them.
- Define and develop comprehensive test strategies and test procedures based on functional safety and test design specifications.
- Execute testcases and file bugs, provide detailed triage/technical analysis of the bugs filed and prioritize the issue and drive the action, publish weekly status report.
- Well verse in using Git, P4, Confluence; Use agile scrum tools like Jira, Jama for feature status update.
- Apply excellent analytical attitude and seek problem resolution in quick time collaborating with peers.
- Should be confident to take up good technical presentations and suggest for continuous test improvement.
Here’s what you’ll need to be considered:
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MS degree in computer science/electronics engineering.
- At least 5+ years of professional experience in Embedded Software Validation preferably in the field of Autonomous Vehicle/ADAS and/or Robotics domain.
- Experience in Autonomous System testing, Hardware-in-Loop (HIL) Simulation tests
- Very good in python programming.
- Experience with Gitlab/GitHub, Jira, Jama requirement analysis tools
- Deep understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and RESTful APIs.
- Solid knowledge of Linux & AutoSAR.
- Good Experience in system performance KPI automation & benchmark result tracking.
- Good Knowledge on Functional Safety, ASPICE audit process will be plus.
- Excellent data analysis skills and pragmatic, inspiring, demonstrated ability in solving complex issues involving multiple software or hardware components.
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
Challenge Convention | Stay Scrappy | Decide through Data | Protect Promises | Be Better
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Uhnder is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.