Uhnder is the pioneer of digital imaging radar technologies focused on revolutionizing the world of mobility by offering the best-performing radar sensors, enabling safer mobility for both people and goods. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Uhnder has more than 250 employees worldwide, and we’re expanding as we continue to grow in both the automotive and automated mobility segments. Uhnder offices are in St. Louis, MO and Santa Clara, CA; with design centers in Toronto, Canada; Chennai and Bengaluru, India; and Shanghai, China.
Uhnder is the industry’s only supplier of digital imaging radar chips and modules. Uhnder’s radar-on-chip and sensor modules are based on Digital Code Modulation, enabling highest-resolution and highest-contrast digital perception for ADAS, AVs, and logistics automation systems. Our digital imaging radar chip and sensor modules perceive objects that cameras, lidar, traditional analog radar, and the human eye can easily miss due to either poor ambient conditions or performance limitations.
As Software QA Engineer, you will join a team of signal processing, systems, and software experts to validate production software for Uhnder SOCs & Radar Systems, including special-purpose custom hardware pipelines.
- Setup and run a world-class QA organization including managing external service partners
- Analyze requirements and generate test plans for system use cases and software modules working closely with systems and software engineers
- Drive test plans through development teams to generate maximum coverage in an agile continuous integration setup
- Implement specific system level tests covering functionality and performance of targeted use cases as part of sprint release process
- Present coverage metrics and generate feedback for development prioritization and continuous improvement
- Own external release process incl. POR test coverage, release reviews, QA report and deployment of software to customers/partners
- Drive documentation and process implementation for software compliance for ISO9001 and ISO26262
Here’s what you’ll need to be considered:
- Experience in building and managing a Software QA organization
- Proven success in systems validation and software release
- Experience in automotive, embedded system products or similar high-complexity and performance-critical domain
If you want work in an energized, passionate environment alongside the best in the industry, apply today.
Challenge Convention | Stay Scrappy | Decide through Data | Protect Promises | Be Better
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Uhnder is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.