Uhnder has developed the world’s first digital Radar-on-Chip (RoC). Sensors, based on Uhnder’s Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology, achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, Uhnder is headquartered in Austin, Texas, USA with additional design facilities in India and China.
As the Staff Accountant, you will join a team of industry experts spanning mixed-signal, RF, digital, systems and software experts developing the next generation of electronics impacting us in our everyday lives. You will play a key role in developing the financial infrastructure to support this fast-paced growth business for years to come. You are a creative problem solver with a great work ethic. You will have the opportunity to craft processes and procedures for which you have responsibility. In this role, you will ensure the company’s business activity is properly recorded in the accounting system and support the Finance team in conducting key activities.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure all banking activity is properly recorded in the accounting system and prepare monthly banking reconciliations.
- Assist in preparing vendor set up process and documentation.
- Set up new vendors including ACH information and payment terms.
- Manage the accounting email – vendor and customer invoice and inquiries
- Vendor invoice entry, approval, and payment processing.
· Support purchasing to ensure proper account and cost center coding.
· Assist in the development and maintenance of internal control documentation.
· Support the external audit process by supplying information to meet data requests.
· Support continued process development and automation.
· Support month-end close process including but not limited to prepaid account reconciliations, GL account analysis and Open Purchase Order review
· Other duties as needed – we are ap!
Experience/Skills and Qualifications
· 2+ years of related experience
· Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or finance
· Advanced Excel, Adobe and Word proficiency
· NetSuite experience a plus