Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China.
As a Senior Test Engineer you will join a team of industry experts spanning mixed-signal, RF, digital, systems and software experts to develop the next generation of electronics surrounding us and impacting us in our everyday lives.
1. Develop ATE Test solutions for Radar on Chip mixed signal digital/analog SOC’s.
2. Develop Board level and system level tests for production and validation for RoC’s.
3. Drive production readiness for RoC’s, modules and sensor systems.
4. Follow Release to Production documentation and process to introduce new sensors in a timely manner.
5. Design test boards and drive layout.
6. Participate in Design reviews and drive DFM and DFT requirements.
7. Mentor Junior Test and NPI engineers.
8. Define and execute product test development schedule in order to meet production and design goals.
9. Other duties as defined.
Required Education and Experience:
BSEE Required, MSEE Preferred
5+ Years Semiconductor ATE Test or similar
5+ Years Rf Test experience preferred
Teradyne J750 Experience preferred