Uhnder (http://www.uhnder.com) has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar-on-Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digital Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, Uhnder’s Silicon development engineering operations are in Austin, Texas, US and Chennai, TN India. Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work, with significant improvements in performance and the additional benefits of smaller size and lower power and cost.
Uhnder is looking for an emulation lead who can lead the effort of building state of the art emulation platform to support the needs/requirements of diverse cross-functional teams
As an Emulation Lead in the Verification Team, one will be able to participate in day-to-day activities with Architecture, RTL & verification team and with Software and Applications Teams.
· 15+ years of experience with emulation platforms such as
o Cadence Palladium (In Circuit Emulation)
o Cadence Protium (FPGA Prototyping)
o Synopsys ZeBu
· Ability to develop, maintain Synthesizable Test bench
· FPGA implementation experience (synthesis)
· System Verilog and/or Verilog RTL design/debug experience
· Verification/Debug experience with System Verilog, C.
· Ability to work with vendors and identify best tool set in terms cost/performance to satisfy diverse requirements from a cross-functional team.
· Proficient in scripting languages used today (e.g., Perl, Python, various shell scripts/Makefiles, XML, JSON, TCL etc.)
· Knowledge in industry standard processor cores from ARM/Tensilica and others
· Knowledge in industry standard protocols such as AMBA/AXI
· Knowledge of industry standard peripheral interfaces (LPDDR, Gigabit Ethernet, UART, I2C, OSPI, CAN etc.)
· Knowledge of various debug aspects of various processor cores, such as Lauterbach tools
Required Education and Experience:
· BS/MS degree in EE/CS with 15+ years of experience.
· Debug using simulation platforms is expected.
· MATLAB experience is a plus
· Knowledge & adherence of revision control tools/mechanisms.
· Experience & Willingness to work with multi-site development teams
· Excellent communication skills and the desire to be a part of cohesive multiply talented diverse team located at multiple sites.
· Willingness and drive to take on diverse challenges
· Exposure to ISO 26262 Functional Safety verification is a plus